RE: Hoosier Daddy??? (there was actually a bit of OTR content bu t I clipped itout)

I *as a proud HOOSIER* am very confident. Personally I think it's God's will
that we when the Ship. ;) Mr. Mike Davis IS the man...such integrity. Did
you know that he donated the $25,000 bonus from the final four to a church
in Indianapolis...wonder what he'll do with the $100,000 check??(see I'm
very confident) I've ordered a special shirt from a print shop today for
tonite's game...ahh I can't wait! Victory...

Proud and Undeniably...Kylie