Re: Hoosier Daddy??? (zero OTR)

In a message dated 4/1/2002 9:14:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
prestokelvo at yahoo_com writes:

> Of course, if this were a movie (a la 'Chariots of
>  Fire' the Hoosiers would difinitey win

Er... or if it were like the movie... 'Hoosiers', with Gene Hackman, where
the high school team beats all the odds and wins the State Championship?
heehee

I rented it Sunday night... had to... needed to explain the phenomenon of
Indiana basketball to Ben.. and of course we needed a game to watch on the
day off... ;)

Of course, he's still rooting for the Terps.

I think I am, too...
Barry's got me worried about turtle attacks...  ;)

Off to watch the game...
Anita