Re: Re: Shivaree

So I saw ' Re: Re: Shivaree ' and thought, "man that ysoie knows
her bands, more 411 on this Shivaree"  Only to read..

> Ysobelle at aol_com says:

> I'm imagining your butt sitting in a director's chair with a
> mixed drink
> with a little parasol in it, watching you slave away over the
> truck, and
> idly observing, while you sweat and it lounges, "Hey, you
> missed a spot."
>
> Then I'm imagining a whole new kind of butt-kicking.

John Mayer for all my neighbors to see...  See what you get when
you don't just say.. "I was shakin' my booty"?

Haha, beautiful.  Happy Monday morning is what that post did.

:P  michelle