marshall crenshaw (was Re: six degrees)

--- JaunasAddiccion at aol_com wrote:
> - one of my distant cousins is marshall crenshaw

Ok, thats the dude who sang 'Wouldn't It Be Good', right?  How far
off am I here?

When the list was going bonkers over songs they obsess over, Wouldn't
It Be Good was on my mind, but I totally spaced on the artist and let
it ride.  But thats him, I think.  Dan?  Help?  heh

Loved that video too man, pure 80's MTV.  'Member that?  The silver
suit, the space ship, didn't his hands glow too?  Or it was a Locknar
thing going on...

babbling,
michelle