re: six degrees

Have to admit, I hadn't given the whole six degrees of seperation thing any real thought till today (It's all your fault, Kelvin!  I'd be getting some work done if it weren't for you!), but here's what I've come up with for myself:

I worked on a film (albeit merely a student film) which starred Kristy Swanson
Kristy Swanson was in "The Chase" with Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen was in "Navy SEALs" with Bill Paxton
Bill Paxton was in "Apollo 13" with Kevin Bacon

Wow...  I'm nearly a star!

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Black Tape for a Blue Girl - Sampler

"...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man." – Viktor Frankl