re: six degrees

I don't know if this connects to Kevin Bacon or not.
I just found out last week that a guy I was friends with and dated in
high school is in New York City, briefly dated Julia Styles, and is
now dating Jane Seymoure's daughter.

He was two years younger than me, and I broke off the relationship
when I went to college.  Maybe I even have some of his old poetry
in a dusty box with other high school notes and pictures.  Life is
funny.  We've taken such different paths, and I wish him the
happiness that I have with my fiance, Aaron.

But that's my movie-star connection!

Laura