Re: Makin' Bacon

I think one of the many reasons that I can't get myself within six
degrees of Kevin Bacon is because I don't know enough movies.  Or maybe
I don't have very many good film connections.  I DO however, know
personally Ray Vanderlaan who is fairly well known for making the "that
the world may know" videos put out by Focus on the Family.  He used to
share an office with my daddy.  So... that might hook me up somewhere.
Whatev.

Bethany

np: Beatles Revolver

Paul Soupiset wrote:

> I guess this makes four degrees:
>
> d1. I am married to my wife.
>
> d2. My wife's god-father is M*A*S*H actor G. W. Bailey.
>
> d3. G.W. Bailey was in Police Academy 5 with Nelson Oramas
>
> d4. Nelson Oramas was in Wild Things (1998) with Kevin Bacon
>
> --
> paul r. soupiset
> toolbox studios
> 454 Soledad, Suite 100
> San Antonio, TX 78205
> 210.225.8269 x102
> Fax.225.8200
> http://toolbox.net

~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah
Masen