Re: six degrees

So sue me for not having television!  (Okay, I have a TV *set*, but no antenna
or cable.  I just use it to watch DVDs.)  So I haven't seen these infamous
credit card commercials!  All right!

Stevieboo wrote:
> Have to admit, I hadn't given the whole six degrees of seperation thing any
> real thought till today (It's all your fault, Kelvin!  I'd be getting some
> work done if it weren't for you!), but here's what I've come up with for
> myself:

> I worked on a film (albeit merely a student film) which starred Kristy Swanson
> Kristy Swanson was in "The Chase" with Charlie Sheen
> Charlie Sheen was in "Navy SEALs" with Bill Paxton
> Bill Paxton was in "Apollo 13" with Kevin Bacon

Wait a minute... I bet you can do one degree better than that.  Kristy Swanson
was the original Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and that movie had Donald
Sutherland, Luke Perry, Rutger Hauer, Paul Reubens, Hilary Swank, David
Arquette and Ben Affleck in it.  One of those people *must* have done a movie
with Kevin Bacon!

Of course!  Donald Sutherland and Kevin Bacon were both in Animal House.  There
you go.  You're down to three degrees.  You to Swanson to Sutherland to Bacon.

So, can you introduce me to Kristy Swanson?  Just *KIDDING*!  ;-)
--
Don Smith                          Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" - Miguel de Unamuno