six degrees

my roommate in college is the granddaughter of Alfred Newman, who wrote the 20th century fox theme... and her uncles, David and Thomas Newman, write music for all kinds of movies and shows, from Bill and Ted to Six Feet Under.  I met them at her wedding.

i went to high school with cliff floyd, who plays baseball for some team, and eddie curry, of the bulls went to my high school, too.

and my other roommate is a cousin of Mark Mulder, who is also a pro baseball player.

so basically, my roommates are all almost famous, which makes me almost, almost famous. :)

julie