Re: six degrees

> I expect Kevin Bacon is kind of sick of the whole
> thing by now, though.  What a
> weird way to become a household name.  :-)

well, if he's sick of it, you coulda fooled me with
his credit card commercials....which i find quite
amusing.

anyway, my six degrees....
I know a guy who worked on the special effects of ID
which had Randy Quaid in it.
Randy Quaid worked with Chevy Chase on the National
Lampoons movies.
Chevy Chase worked with Michael O'Donoghue on SNL
Michael worked with Bill Murray on SNL
Bill Murray worked with Kevin Bacon in Wild Things.

Norm