Re: cashing in on six degrees

--- Don Smith <dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu> wrote:
> I expect Kevin Bacon is kind of sick of the whole thing by
> now, though.  What a weird way to become a household
> name.  :-)

You would think so... and yet I remember he did an episode
or two of Mad About You several years back with "Six Degrees
of Kevin Bacon" as the running gag... and now he's in the
current run of visa or mastercard debit card ads. Though,
now I suppose he's cashing in on the notoriety rather than
using it for exposure.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)