Re: so sue me...

Why Kelvin, the place to go would be www.mp3.com, where The Choir has
helpfully put up Beautiful Scandalous Night.  Look it up and enjoy
guilt-free cool Jesus music.

-Dre

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> All the former talk about ethics aside...
>
> Suppose a guy desperately needs to go onto that
> internet thingy and download a copy of the song
> "Beautiful Scandalous Night"...Where could such a
> fellow go to find it?
> Anyone?
>
> Kelvin
>
> =====
> What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)