Re: OTR frustration?

hi.

someone asked about over the rhine and if we want them to be bigger stars and
get more radio play and stuff like that.

here is what *i* want:

i want the band to do what they like to do.
i would prefer them to continue playing in intimate settings...but i wish
those intimate settings had more people attend.
i really like their ticket prices the way they are!  lol
and i do like knowing of a band where i can introduce people to their music...

(last night was finals night for my sorority, and all of the sisters get to
ask the pledges questions...i asked my little little what i had made her
listen to in my car and she remembered that it was over the rhine!  yay!)

but what i want most of all is for the band to make enough money to continue
writing and making music.  let's face it...it sucks, but this world is a huge
economy, and, for karin and linford to keep making the music we love, they
need to make enough money so that they don't have to quit playing and find
some boring 9-5 job that they would hate.

if that means being played on the radio and mtv, then that's what happens,
and that is what needs to be done.  just so long as they don't change their
*music*, i don't care who plays them...and maybe if mtv would start playing
stuff like over the rhine, more people would watch it.

of course, more people would probably *stop* watching it, thereby hurting
their economic status.  and so it comes down to the one major issue.  money.
boo.  :(

i'm rambling.  sorry.  :)

happy saturday!

*hugz and kisses*