Alison Krauss&Union Station 'Stars'...

Does anyone have, or know where I could get the lyrics for Alison Krauss and Union Station's 'Stars?' ((at least I *think* that's the title, but with downloaded mp3's you never can tell...))

These missing words and lines are driving me insane, so are search engines.

Yours frustratedly,

Tash

np:-Rammenstien 'Sonne' original version. (yes,so I play death metal and folk back to back . (I warned you I was a strange cookie.)

'If I try to pray, it's like a game of red rover. I take a real good run at it, but I can't break through. Don't matter anyway. I'm so red-handed. The game is over. I'll just tell the truth. /I know a Love that will not let me go.// '

::over the rhine::

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/