moving-unpacking

for perhaps the first time since i moved out of my parent's, i am
unpacked.

all through school and working in between, i never did fully unpack. i am
discovering things i thought i forgot. last year i packed up more stuff,
put it away to await my new place whenever i found it.

so now i have. and i unpack. and gleefully discover things like Patience -
thought i lost it a long time ago. Antacrtica my first taste in vangelis -
before i even knew it was vangelis.

a hat, a pile of letters from a friend, another sock that doesn't match
any that i own - which has never stopped me from wearing them (:

i am throwing away my cardboard boxes, and vow to live less like a gypsy.
i accumluate couches,dishes and a tv from wellmeaning friends who want to
see me own furniture. i have a knife set! and dishes. it is all very
strange.

i decorate willy-nilly, since i don't know how to do it. how do you
decided 'il like that picture right there on that wall for*ever*?' so i
haven't done much of that.

there are so many closets and spaces i don't know what to do with. i find
i like the idea of empty space more than filling it. leftover perhaps from
sharing a room with all my siblings.

rhys

np: long lost patience.

--
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)