Re: moving-unpacking

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
> for perhaps the first time since i moved out of my parent's, i am
> unpacked.

*claps, hoots 'n hollars*

> i am
> discovering things i thought i forgot.

when i moved to Colorado in 2/98 i took my clothes, shoes and some
cd's.  everything else went in huge boxes and stored.  even my
furniture was put into one of my parents rentals.  when i came back
in 10/99, same thing as you.  gone just under 2 years but unpacking
the house was like christmas.  i can't re-do the look of glee on my
face when i unwrapped my humping pig salt&pepper shakers.  ;)

> i have a knife set! and dishes. it is all
> very
> strange.

welcome to the world of shopping the 'Home' department in stores, i
love it.  and knife sets rock!

michelle