Re: (no subject)

jessyka mused:

<what play are you doing?  what is the role?

<when i had to learn a monologue, i took a greyhound bus home from
Philadelphia which broke down, and that gave me plenty of time to learn it.
maybe that'll work.  lol

<wishing i cared about the show i'm in...

I am doing a play called Something About Trent...it is a slightly unknown
farce about three playwrights getting into some blackmailing trouble..The
role I have is the literary agent for the playwrights..basically I am the
one that unveils the whole source of evil ...lol.....

Thanks for the suggestion Jessyka!! Break a leg with your production..
What are you doing?

Take care *hugs*
Sheri/Gentlewound