Re: "Why I Like Popular Bands, by Bruce Lachey"

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:

> Oh boy, I love these things! Really who doesn’t?
> Someone sent this to me and
> now I know so much more about that person than I
> ever did before and I feel
> like a better person because of it and I was so
> overjoyed that I just had to
> share it with you all! In fact, I said to myself,
> "Man, this is so much fun
> that I should sent it on to (insert your name here)
> because I know how much
> (he/she) loves these really fun forwards." And so I
> did.

My My Brusay...maybe we are both teenagers at heart.
I hate forwards too, but I do like these.  It's like
there's kind of a point to them.  Sharing, learning,
all that.  I even wondered at one point what kind of
flack I would get for sending one to the list and
seeing how everyone responded...
Is that bad?

Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?