Re: "Why I Like Popular Bands, by Bruce Lachey"

>Plus, I'm almost always for the "underdawg".  In the music world I
mostly
>frequent (local or small bands, live shows), pop music is the devil.
Ergo,
>pop music is the underdog that I can honestly show eager support
towards,
>and when coupled with my support for the smaller less popular bands
fries a
>few brain synapses in some.

i wholly agree with this. and everything else that you said about nsync
and pop music.
i'm in that  0.003% of the population and i don't find shame in it, like
a lot of the people i know that are a part of it too. it's all about the
music, baby.

> Outside of Donnie and Marie, name an Osmand.

merrill.

-kate