Re: karin & linford

I really meant the petition part as a joke.  I
certainly never meant to cause a stir over a joke.  So
I am sorry about that.  But I just figured, since we
were on the subject, I would just put a note of
interest out just in case they would happen upon the
general inquiry on the list and want to share.  I
would by no means ever ask.  I don't think I would
have the courage anyway.  I respect them way too much.
 But I still think a written story would be cool just
to read.  Imagine how powerful it would be!  But don't
worry, I stick to the fact that I still wouldn't ask.
I can live with sighing and always wondering.  Thanks
to those of you who provided the links for the
archives.  Makes things a lot easier.  Off to work!

Kristen