RE: karin & linford

Title: RE: karin & linford

>I would just put a note of
>interest out just in case they would happen upon the
>general inquiry on the list and want to share.  I
>would by no means ever ask.  I don't think I would
>have the courage anyway.  I respect them way too much.

One of my all-time favorite things to ask married people is how
they met.  (It's great to see how they respond, tells you a lot
about how they feel about being together now . . .)  I love to
hear those stories and more often than not, those that are
married find it honest-to-God refreshing that people care to know
about something that's so important to them.  Makes me wonder if
we asked them, if it would say something about how we listee's
see them not just as "OTR - the band above all others" but as
people w/ intersting stories that we really care to hear
about. . .

romantic to the bone-
philly