Re: Deanna Kirk/Obsessions/Jessyka

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:

> + 10, 9, 8 - Face to Face (the 80's pop band, not
> the 90s hard rock band)

Hey, I have that album.  ON vinyl.  I vaguely remember
the video with a woman busdriver...
  It also makes me think of Tracy Ullman's "They Don't
Know About Us" and "A E I O U and Sometimes Y" by a
band who's name I can't recall.

I would also like to add "Dare to Fall IN Love" By
Brent Beourgois.  One of the most finely crafted pop
songs ever.

Kelv

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?