Deanna Kirk/Obsessions/Jessyka

Ms. Coleman, I saw Deanna Kirk when she opened for Over the Rhine a few
years ago at their Christmas shows.  She was the guest (I think) of Jane
Siberry, who also opened.  It was just her (Deanna) and Matt (I think), her
pianist.

I loved "When Loves Comes Around" from that CD of hers then.  And her
version of "Mr Grinch" was wretched.

More Obsession songs I forgot:

+ Clues - Robert Palmer.  Whoo.
+ This Womans Work - Kate Bush.  Thanks for those of you that reminded me,
from your lists.
+ Don't Give Up - Pete Gabriel/Kate Bush.
+ The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel
+ Human Nature, Wanna Be Startin Something - Mike Jackson
+ Baby, I Love You - Andy Kim (Phil Spector-produced)
+ Imagine - John Lennon
+ The Coast - Paul Simon
+ 10, 9, 8 - Face to Face (the 80's pop band, not the 90s hard rock band)
+ Mutual Surrender - Bourgeois Tagg (someone else mentioned this, and it's
quite true)
+ This is Love - Bang Bang (a weird 80s glam pop thing from LA)
+ Elephant Love Medley - Moulin Rouge (Ewan/Nicole).  Holy cow, I bet I've
listened to this track 350 times at least.

Jess:  It's OBVIOUSLY not a coincidence that the power went out.  That song
sounds awesome.  We just went to see Gosford Park, and all those awful songs
that guy sang at the piano remind me of the awful song y'all are rehearsing,
just for the sheer pain inflicted in listening to the lyric.

And I rarely respond directly to anyone's posts, 'cos I've only ever been on
the digest thing of this, never the message-to-message part.  That would
drive me to insanity.  Quicker.

You keep insisting that nobody showed you how to use the telephone,
oh yeah,