Re: hymns: was Re: The Ob Sessions

kevin wrote:

> a couple of my other favorite hymns would be:
> be thou my vision
> what wondrous love is this
> let all things now living
> o sacred head once wounded
> it is well with my soul
>
> anyone wanna list a couple of their favorite hymns?

hi.

when i survey the wondrous cross
be thou my vision
beautiful savior
what wondrous love is this
come thou font of every blessing

but not the cheesy versions in the hymnals...i like the pretty choral versions we sing at church in the choir.  except for *be thou my vision*  then i like it when glad does it.  and when i sang it with the chapel singers when i was a freshman at redlands.

wow...talk about reminiscing!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

ps...i'm real tired...i've been up since 2:30am.  *sigh*  peter, why do we procrastinate so?