RE: Top 10...

...reasons that the quarter rocks.

10)  It's round and get you tasty beverages when used in combination with
other quarters.
9)  They always flip heads.  Always.
8)  Engraving - more fun than a barrel of virus-carrying monkeys.  That's
right, it's better than an entire Dustin Hoffman film.
7)  You can give yourself an extremely minor case of rug burn with the
edge.
6)  "In God We Trust" on every one of them.  But why do I always lose
them?
5)  You can take out unwary security guards with a sock full of them.
4)  You can kill a man with one if you drop it from high enough.
3)  You can work out whether Adam Weishaupt took the place of George
Washington every time you look at it.
2)  Unlike collectible card games, you can actually buy some for $12.50
with them if you collect them all.  Well, eventually.
1)  Opened up lucrative market for fifty-state coin albums.

-Drew J

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, Goats: the  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) -----------------  comic strip |