Re: I'm gonna be a rock star

Michael on sir Taylor, Steve that is:
<< Was he just the most incredible stage presence?  The first time we saw him
 live, I could have sworn he was loaded up with amphetamines.  I couldn't
 believe that anyone had that kind of energy naturally.  We watched him break
 and ankle falling off the stage once and then continue performing. >>

I saw him in Florida in 1989 at a fest and there was a youth group next to us
who freaked out because of his running, dancing, and flopping all over the
stage. I guess they'd never been to a rock concert or something because they
all formed a prayer circle, started speaking in tongues, and proceded to try
to cast the 'demon' out of 'ol Stevo.

kevin (who also had 'since I gave up hope I feel a lot better' stuck in my
head for months after first picking up I predict) and is finally working on a
list of my own obsessions.

speaking of which, anyone speak Ob?
I'm trying to remember how it's done so I can start an Ob session at work.