RE: I'm gonna be a rock star

If someone asked me who my favorite Christian
artist is, it would be Steve Taylor hands down.
In my opinion, here was the first so-called CCM
artist to write intelligent, thoughtful and
thought-provoking songs.

If we're talking about obsessing over music, I
would have to say the entire "On the Fritz" album
is mine. It's a wonder I didn't wear out my tape.
I wish I could find it on CD -- cheap.

Jeff McCloud
teamccloud at yahoo_com

--- Kylie Wilkerson <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>