OTR lyrics.....

I have loved OTR since the first time I heard them.  Unfortunately they often bring back painful memories for me right now as my EX husband (been divorced a month) introduced me to them.  When I listen to "what a beautiful piece of heartache, this has all turned out to be.  God knows we've learned the hard way, all about healthy apathy."  It KILLS me.  That song was almost like a prophesy to me.....no kidding!  When I FIRST heard it I just started crying uncontrollably.  Yeah, the song is a little dark musically, but I really FELT something.  It was so weird.  I have decided that I can't give up my Over The Rhine love affair though!  I just can't!

Melissa

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/