Re: sing-alongs!

melissa wrote:

> I know what you mean Jess.........I'm a singer too!  It totally KILLS
> people for me to sing while they are talking but I can't help myself! ha!

well, most of my friends sing all of the time, too.  so maybe it isn't so
bad.  they do it to me, too.

what kind of stuff do you sing?

> I really do hear what they are saying...............

that's the excuse i use when i write letters in class.  but then, i don't
really hear everything the teacher's are saying.  lol

someone please tell me how i am graduating with honors in two months.  i
don't do a damn thing!  *sigh*  i'm a slacker, i know.  oh well.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

i lift my eyes, the clouds grow thin
i see the blue above it
and day by day each pathway smooths
and so i learn to love it
the peace of love makes soft my heart
a song of hope is springing
all things are mine since truth i found
how can i keep from singing?
*how can i keep from singing*...arr. by ronald staheli