Re: sing-alongs!

>From: JLuvzMusyk at aol_com
>
>however, i can usually refrain from singing if someone else is in the car,
>and they would like to try to talk to me.

Really? ;-)  By "usually" I take it that you mean "when not physicaly
exhausted".

>songs i cannot possibly stop myself from singing are:
>
>linkin park:  *in the end*

Which I now like after your little impromptu performance.  Subconsciously, I
think it reminds me of one lovely night last December.
Damn you!

Did you know they play that at "Ruby Tuesday's"? (shortly after you left)  I
find that an odd choice for dinner music.

>also, i find it very difficult to not sing along
>with something that i have performed.  for instance, i have played chiffon
>in
>a production of _little shop of horrors_

That reminds me of "Suddenly, Seymour", which reminds me, I should look for
that "Suddenly Tammy!" disc.

Undeniably...Matt