Re: sing-alongs!

I know what you mean Jess.........I'm a singer too!  It totally KILLS people for me to sing while they are talking but I can't help myself! ha!  I really do hear what they are saying...............

Melissa

hi kids!
my sing-a-long songs? um, everything! that is what happens when you are, by
nature, a singer!
however, i can usually refrain from singing if someone else is in the car,
and they would like to try to talk to me.
songs i cannot possibly stop myself from singing are:
linkin park: *in the end*
otr: *the world can wait*, *strength*, *bothered*, *i radio heaven*
ani difranco: *both hands*, *untouchable face*
abba: *dancing queen* :)
i think that's about it. also, i find it very difficult to not sing along
with something that i have performed. for instance, i have played chiffon in
a production of _little shop of horrors_, so whenever i listen to that cd
(it's in my car right now), i can't help but sing along. sometimes i even do
little parts of the dance, that i remember...
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka
sometimes you have to doubt the only things you have known to be true.