Re: New album

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, rhys daily wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Jeff McCloud wrote:
>
> > I thought people would pick up on the brief mention of this in my
> > e-mail yesterday -- but only a couple of people have.
>
> perhaps we did.
>
> speaking of dreams. i dreamed linford was a vampire and flew away from
> boston into milford. because the swansea area was already covered with
> orange floats since the dike in holland broke. and he was trying to find
> jack to ask him which guitar would be used inthe new album.

Yeah, you know you've been listening to a band for a long time when they
start appearing in my dreams.  I recall one in which my wife and I were
getting marriage advice from Karin in a sort of Daliesque Venice, Italy
with lots of house boats.

-Drew

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, Goats: the  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) -----------------  comic strip |