Re: New album

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Jeff McCloud wrote:

> I thought people would pick up on the brief mention of this in my
> e-mail yesterday -- but only a couple of people have.

perhaps we did.

i did. and i filed it away in my 'useful to know when trapped in a car for
ages with ONLY ONE CD.' to help dream of something new.

speaking of dreams. i dreamed linford was a vampire and flew away from
boston into milford. because the swansea area was already covered with
orange floats since the dike in holland broke. and he was trying to find
jack to ask him which guitar would be used inthe new album.

see? i was listening yesterday (:

rhys
--
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)