RE: RE: Rent-a-don report

You should be so lucky, my dear! ;-)

Although, we're planning a trip to Philadelphia sometime (likely in the
Spring) to dine at Morimoto's new restaurant (www.morimotorestaurant.com),
so maybe you'll get your shot!

Also (and you know this!)... Where The Drew (tm) goes, so goes the ego.

But here's something you might not know... The ego is well-founded.

-drew