From: JLuvzMusyk at aol_com [mailto:JLuvzMusyk at aol_com]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 1:12 PM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: linford makes me happy. :) *note...this is an extremely long
review*

the whole band came out again, and don and i were convinced that they would
play *like a radio/ain't no sunshine*.  no such luck.  they mentioned the
tribute album, and told people that they should buy it.  then they dedicated

this song to anyone who had travelled *miles* to see them!  yeah, that would

be don and myself!  :)

jack came back, and they mentioned the tribute album again, playing *miles*.

yum.  it really is a good little song.