Re: RE: linford makes me happy. :) *note...this is an extremely lon g review*

On 3/8/02 1:42 PM, quoth the effervescent Drew at VOGELAP at UCMAIL_UC.EDU:

>So... I've gotta ask. What did they say about the Tribute CD? Did they give
>the website, etc?
>
>Be specific. Lives hang in the balance.

Karin really plugged it as being for a very good cause, and people should
go to the OtR website and buy it. She also mentioned it again when they
did Miles, cos they're so jazzed by the WITTPY version.

Don and Jess and David can back me up/correct me when we all get back to
computers later this e'en. We're going to the Italian Market now! Woooot!

PS-- Jessyka told me to keep her from spending any money, so I melted her
credit cards last night. Does this make me a bad person or not?