Re: not sure i should share this, but here it goes

In a message dated 3/7/02 12:33:46 PM CST, petert at interchange_ubc.ca writes:

<< Patience_ was the only OTR CD I had, and 'Little Genius'  >>

I like Patience especially Rhapsodie. I think it would make a great wedding
song. (Hey Kathryn and Bink, need a good candle lighting song?).

As for Little Genius. I usually skip over it because I am unable to listen to
that song without singing "I love you, I love you a lot..." from The genius
of water off of TWHF. I don't have the ability to separate the two songs.

Rose