RE: not sure i should share this, but here it goes

>>don't get me wrong, it's not a bad cd.  it's still
better than 90% of the stuff out there.  but for this
new convert to OTR, it just didn't do much for me.
and still doesn't do much for me.  it's probably my
least listened to OTR disc (ironically, it's one i've
bought twice - bought one with an insert at used
kids).

Okay, here goes with a try at some OtR content.  I believe it is how you are
introduced to them as was the case for me.  I heard "Lucy" and "All I Want
is Everything" on a mix CD.  This was gosh September 2000.  I was still
calling them Out of the Rhine at this point.  Than I got FfR and fell in
love...than I saw them live and fell in love some more.  I then got copies
of "Amateur Shortwave Radio" on 1 CD, on another was "Til We Have
Faces/Patience Pt1" on 2nd CD and "Eve/Patience pt 2" on CD3.  These pretty
much stay at work all the time.  I now own all of their collection, but I
really am just getting to know it.  W/O the CD covers and everything I
sometimes don't know the names of the songs until I have the real copy in
front of me. So while I love all there stuff, I am more attracted to the
familiar...

Out here promising *never* to write about OtR again. ;)

Barry