Re: kid music

I think that they're just opening for her here.  Because they'll be here
anyway for the festival.  I just know what my student activities board
friends tell me.  I don't think they're touring with her.

Julie Hentz wrote:And speaking of OtR opening for Patty Griffin...CAN
ANYONE CONFIRM THIS??? I know PG is playing Park West here in April and
if OtR were to open...wow, that would be incredible.

BK

still listening to John Mayer
ne: choclolate pudding mmmm
--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah