Re: veggie stuff

if you're going to get technical like that, so is a cucumber a fruit.  I believe the definition of fruit is anything with seeds.  And if you go with the veggie tales definition, a blueberry qualifies, so they're kinda loose.
Bethany, who is vocal this morning, probably because she doesn't want to study for her midterms, and is still listening to John Mayer.

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen