Re: Erp.

i like amy grant. i always ALWAYS hear her music in walmart.

the first ever concert i remember my dad going to was an amy grand/michael w. smith one. i saw sesame street in the same place shortly after, so i always associate amy grant live with sesame street live.

the first ever concert that i can remember.. probably John McCutcheon. He used to play in my town every summer. He didn't come last year. I don't think he's coming this year. The last time he came he told a story about his son wrinkling up his nose when he heard that his father was playing a show here. The old man was probably wrinkling up his own nose as well. So sad.

Raffi and John McCutcheon is the stuff my childhood was made of. John McCutcheon kicks raffi in the butt any day. I wish i had some of his music.

-kate