Re: veggie stuff

A few years ago, when I was really big on VeggieTales, I acquired the nickname of cucumber. I would say that I am a tomato. But because a lot of you are people that would instantly scream "THAT'S A FRUIT", i will say that i am a cucumber.

As to veggie songs - i cannot pick one, but i will mention a few by "singing" some of the words:

Oh santa, i just can't wait for you to come, no i can't wait for you to come and i've got cookies, 3 yummy cookies, just for you for when you come only for you for when you come... because it's chriiistmaaaas.

Good morning george, how are you? i hope you're feeling fine. well i'd love to stay and talk but it's almost 8 o'clock and i haven't got the time.

the bunny, the bunny, woah, i love the bunny. i dont love my mom or my dad just the bunny.
(it has to be the original bunny song.. before they niced it up.)

and i love the water-buffalo song. i always feel like it's the forgotten great song.

that was too much to say about veggie tales for not having thought about them in a few years...

-kate