Re: veggie stuff

Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> --- Bethany Keeley <blk4 at calvin_edu> wrote:
>
> Then I
> > returned to singing "St.
> > Patrick's Day" which has been in my head incessantly
> > for the last few
> > days.
>
> Man, I stinkin' LOVE that song.  My favorite by far.

yeah, I like it too.  I can't pick a favorite though.  The whole cd is
my favorite.

> I just went out to my car a few minutes ago to get my
> cd case just to hear that song.  My co-worker here
> thinks I listen to that cd way too much.

yeah, my roommmate is getting sick of it I think.  It's okay, spring
break starts tomorrow.

> Tuff noogies.

I thought my dad was the only one who said that!  That is so cool.

> kb
> np: yep, John Mayer

yeah me too.
BK

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah