-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of ms. tarquini
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 9:56 AM
To: ms. tarquini; Peter T. Chattaway
Cc: Over the Rhine listserv
Subject: Re: I'm cursed. I know it.

--- "ms. tarquini" <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com>
wrote:
> speaking of elephants...
> i always said that if i could hug one animal (being
> trampled, mauled or husked) it would be an elephant.

hmmm...that was supposed to read (WITHOUT being
trampled, mauled or husked)...perhaps the stiffled
smothered masochist in me was trying to peek out.  oh
wait, no, she likes being stiffled and smothered...i
can't think up an excuse then.  does rent-a-don
proofread as well?

liesel

=====
for a small girl, barbara sure has a got a big crush.
the kind that makes you want to break stuff
and blame it on a man you don't know --
--fountains of wayne