Re: I'm cursed. I know it.

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, ms. tarquini wrote:

> --- "ms. tarquini" <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com>
> wrote:
> > speaking of elephants...
> > i always said that if i could hug one animal (being
> > trampled, mauled or husked) it would be an elephant.
>
> hmmm...that was supposed to read (WITHOUT being trampled, mauled or
> husked)...perhaps the stiffled smothered masochist in me was trying to
> peek out.  oh wait, no, she likes being stiffled and smothered...i
> can't think up an excuse then.  does rent-a-don proofread as well?

i always wanted a giraffe. when i was three, i told my mom i would take
really good care of it. i would feed him my meat and peas, and he could
live in my closet. and i wouldn't need a ride to the school anymore or a
lift up to get stuff out of the cabinets (:  somehow i never got the
giraffe.

i did find out they use their necks as weapons though.

proofreading == overrated;

sorry to hear about your car ysoie. sounds like you'd be an ideal
candidate for the personal transport module, which are teeny and fly you
to work.

rhys

--
The world is going to end. Please log off.