Re: Copy of Interview

On 3/2/02 5:28 PM, quoth the effervescent jjjb at hotmail_com at
jjjb at hotmail_com:

>Regis Behe

Does anyone have the actual URL for this?

I can't find it either, but then, I don't know exactly where to look. And
as for Linford's worrying about hurting someone's feelings, as I said,
he's voiced this opinion publically before, so it would sem strange for
him to have had an attack of contrition now. Besides which, he's a public
figure and a man of integrity. If he says something to a reporter, I'm
sure he means it. And I'm sure he'll tell us if the case is otherwise.

And, as Jessyka pointed out, the final line was Mr. Behe's, and it seemed
that the main point of his article was that OtR, this great local band,
are underappreciated at home. I can't say he's wrong, either.

Just means we have to spread the word a little more ourselves. Quick,
hand me my FfR!