Re: Copy of Interview

hi kids.  this is the portion of the interview that seemed to provoke...

> "It seems like there's a lot of support," he says. "But I know a lot of
>  those people drive in from other places, and I guess we have been on the
>  road the last three or four years. I can feel a sort of pulling away from
>  regional thing."
>
>  Oh well. Cincinnati's loss is the rest of the world's gain.

um, the REPORTER said that last line, NOT linford!  i think that makes
everything different.

i don't think you have anything to feel miffed about.  linford, in his
enduring honesty, said that, due to their touring a lot recently, feels like
they are losing the connection with the hometown.  first of all, if that is
how he feels, then what right do any of us have to tell him he is wrong?  and
secondly, maybe ohio is kind of angry, feeling that one of their best kept
secrets is leaking out!

i know that, when over the rhine signed with virgin, there was a lot of
discussion throughout this list, most of us saying that, although we were
happy for them and although we wanted them to make money and enjoy life by
doing what they want to do...we weren't quite ready to share them with the
world.  and maybe that is a little of what linford is sensing from the ohio
community.

maybe.  just some thoughts...

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

behind the clouds, beyond the rain, there are many rainbows.  one is on it's
way to you.