Re: The interview

I'm glad he mentioned Chicago where I'm from! I really don't believe he was
"dissing" the locals maybe it's just a feeling they get when they're
out on the road that in certain places they feel more welcomed and
appreciated for taking the time to load up the van and drive for hours
to come and be with us for a night.I don't know exactly how many local(Ohio
or Cincy)shows they played last year but I know they played here in the
Chicago area at least 4 or 5 times. 6 or 7 if you include Milwaukee which is
only an Hour and a half away which was an easy drive I made on a Monday
night in Dec. Thanks guys you're welcome and appreciated in the Chicago area
as much as you'd like to come!!

Tickets are on sale for the April 27th show at Fitzgeralds
in Berwyn,IL (Chicago suburb) A nice small club.I can't wait !!!