Re: amelie

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Brad Caviness wrote:
> Speaking of Hitchcock, I also need to get the newly released
> (non-Criterion) special edition of M. Knight Shamalayan's *The Six
> Sense* with all the extra's and goodies.

Not *quite* all.  It has some extras that the previous DVD didn't have,
but it appears to be lacking some of the original extras, too.  But I
haven't seen the original DVD myself, so I couldn't say for sure.

> Now... Where to secure the funds for all of these purchases?

Ironically, the two-disc _Sixth Sense_ DVD actually costs *less* than the
original one-disc DVD at my local A&B Sound.