Re: New Alanis

In a message dated 1/30/02 12:27:10 PM Central Standard Time, prestokelvo at yahoo_com writes:

Okay, let's be honest.  How many people really
purchase it later.

Honestly, I do.  I know of AT LEAST 20 CD's that I've purchased after downloading the whole thing and burning it to disk.  I just bought EVERY SINGLE Bright Eyes CD there is (except the imports out there) as a result of downloading and burning about 30 of their songs.  I also bought the John Mayer CD about a week after I burned the whole thing to disk.  Those are just some examples of CDs I've bought in the past month as a result of downloading songs.  I just don't like burned CDs...I need the case and the booklet and the lyrics and the art.  CDs I go out and buy look a lot prettier in my CD collection than burned ones.  I love buying new CDs, keep me away from The Electric Fetus (local record store), I spend WAY to much money there.

RoAnn

Well the clock's heart it hangs inside it's open chest with it's hands stretched towards the calendar hanging itself...but I will not weep for those dying days.
For all the ones who have left there are a few that have stayed and they found
me here and pulled me from the grass where I was laid.
~Colin Oberst (Bright Eyes)~